U.S. Tax Compliance – Corporations
Our team of U.S. tax professionals will help you navigate U.S. tax compliance to assist you in fulfilling your obligations.
Canadian entities doing business, or wanting to do business in the United States, as well as American entities, by allowing them to file income tax returns and applicable forms in compliance with U.S. tax laws.
- Preparation of U.S. income tax returns for corporations doing business in the United States (1120, 1120-F, as well as those of the States).
- Preparation of Form 8833 for "Treaty-Based Return Position Disclosure" and Form 5472, applicable in the context of transactions between related parties.
- Preparation of Forms W-8BEN-E, W-8ECI, W-9.
- Application and obtention of a U.S. Federal Identification Number (EIN) for an entity.
- Analysis of the “Nexus” concept at the state level (Income Tax).
- Additional services offered if required.