U.S. Tax Compliance – Individuals
Our team of U.S. tax professionals will help you navigate U.S. tax compliance to assist you in fulfilling your obligations.
- Canadian residents who have rendered services in the United States or have earned income from American sources.
- U.S. citizens established in Canada (dual citizenship).
- Preparation of U.S. income tax returns for individuals (Forms 1040, 1040NR).
- Preparation of State and local tax returns.
- Preparation of various related forms, FinCEN114, 8938, 5471, 8621, 8833, etc.).
- Preparation of U.S. income tax returns for real estate held in the United States.
- Preparation of U.S. income tax returns for U.S. citizens with dual citizenship.
- Analysis of U.S. tax compliance obligations.
- Request for a U.S. tax identification number.